Canadian dollar at par with US - time to buy PORT!

For things that don't fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Todd Pettinger

Canadian dollar at par with US - time to buy PORT!

Post by Todd Pettinger »

Now if only I had some spare cash available. Talk about missing a pristine opportunity. With the Canadian dollar doing so well (closing just under par with the US buck by around 1/100th of a cent today) now is the time for me to do some shopping. Now to get this stuff across the border.... :?

Todd
Luc Gauthier

Post by Luc Gauthier »

Almost got my better half convinced we gotta strike while the iron is hot . . .
Vintage avant jeunesse/or the other way around . . .
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Yeah well, with the Euro at 1.42 vs. the US$ Portugal is almost going to feel like being in London. And then I head to London where my dollar buys me a newspaper at best. I think I am ready for a new President. 8--)
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Todd Pettinger

Post by Todd Pettinger »

Roy Hersh wrote:Yeah well, with the Euro at 1.42 vs. the US$ Portugal is almost going to feel like being in London. And then I head to London where my dollar buys me a newspaper at best. I think I am ready for a new President. 8--)
Roy,
Will someone other than 'dub-ya' at the helm make the dollar that much stronger? Or is that the perception of the majority?

I just hope that a higher Cdn-dollar will force a lot of the stuff that matters to ME to come down in price (i.e. Port!) :D

Todd