A very fun kids movie

For things that don't fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

A very fun kids movie

Post by Roy Hersh »

Kung Fu Panda - we took our little one to see it a short while ago and she really liked this one. Very well done, a couple of laughs for Dorene and me, but the LOLs in the theater from the kids was really fun to listen to. A- overall.
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Todd Pettinger

Re: A very fun kids movie

Post by Todd Pettinger »

My sister-in-law and mother-in-law are fighting over who gets to bring Aiden, our 5 year old to this one.

I settled it by stating that someone has to bring him to both Kung Fu Panda AND WALL-E, the new Disney/Pixar film out soon. They can figure it out between the two of them! ;) :mrgreen:
Glenn E.
Location: Sammamish, Washington, United States of America - USA

Post by Glenn E. »

I completely agree - Kung Fu Panda is a fun and very enjoyable movie for all ages!
Glenn Elliott
Marco D.
Location: Milford, Connecticut, United States of America - USA

Post by Marco D. »

Glenn E. wrote:I completely agree - Kung Fu Panda is a fun and very enjoyable movie for all ages!
Well, I don't know about all ages... It is rated PG, not G.

I took my 3 year old to it (his first movie) and some of the scenes did scare him (he closed his eyes). I asked if he wanted to leave, but he wanted to stay. I guess it's a "fun" kind of scary... like a roller coaster? :D
Marco DeFreitas Connecticut, USA
Mike Grammer

Post by Mike Grammer »

I can imagine Taylor had a ball at that movie. My 6 year old nephew loved it too. His favourite character was the Sensei master.