Presidential Pardon

For things that don't fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Presidential Pardon

Post by Roy Hersh »

Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Luc Gauthier

Re: Presidential Pardon

Post by Luc Gauthier »

Just boggles the mind that one of the most powerful nations on earth could elect a homo sapiens ( and I use the term lightly ) .
But then again , Fred and I have the SAQ :x
Vintage avant jeunesse/or the other way around . . .
Frederick Blais

Post by Frederick Blais »

Luc Gauthier wrote:Just boggles the mind that one of the most powerful nations on earth could elect a homo sapiens ( and I use the term lightly ) .
But then again , Fred and I have the SAQ :x
:D :D

Thanks for the laught Roy!
Living the dream and now working for a Port company
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

It is hard for some of us to laugh at this guy ... anymore. I have one heck of a bottle of Port to open on Jan. 20th ... NO MATTER WHO comes next ... it has to be better. If we did not have a term limits rule in the USA, my wife would have forced me to move our family to Canada! It was a really long long long 8 years. :roll:

There are actually some fellow countrymen here, who truly believe that our current ruler is one of the greatest Presidents in US history. The lines waiting to obtain lobotomies, are filled with them!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Frederick Blais

Post by Frederick Blais »

Roy Hersh wrote:It is hard for some of us to laugh at this guy ... anymore. I have one heck of a bottle of Port to open on Jan. 20th ... NO MATTER WHO comes next ... it has to be better. If we did not have a term limits rule in the USA, my wife would have forced me to move our family to Canada! It was a really long long long 8 years. :roll:

There are actually some fellow countrymen here, who truly believe that our current ruler is one of the greatest Presidents in US history. The lines waiting to obtain lobotomies, are filled with them!
There is at least close to 50% of USA that needs lobotomies unfortunatly. Sorry fellows, I know some are pretty patriotic whoever the guys in the White House is, but wake up!!

I was working for 1,5 years in the same building as the USA embassy in Montreal. They had to hire more staffs, the waiting line in the morning before the office opened could often reach 50+ persons each day. Thank you Mr. Bush for creating employment in our country :o

I would have been delighted to have you as a neighbour Roy, maybe not my liver though 8--)
Living the dream and now working for a Port company
Todd Pettinger

Post by Todd Pettinger »

Roy Hersh wrote: If we did not have a term limits rule in the USA, my wife would have forced me to move our family to Canada! It was a really long long long 8 years. :roll:
Roy, you are more than welcome to move to Canada, please bear in mind though that we charge a 100-bottle minimum fee in order for you to move your collection of Port here. I can take care of the paperwork for you if you drop those off at my house! ;) :salute: