Help needed

For things that don't fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

João Rico

Help needed

Post by João Rico »

Hello all,

This photo contest that will be hald in here just touched me as i really wont to win :).
Since i was wanting to buy a camera for a long time, this was the excuse. So i bought my 450d canon and now i am looking to buy another lense, a Canos 55-250mm IS, as i was searching a realise that in the states, because of $/€, the prices can be really great.

So my question is....any soul coming to portugal would be kindly enough to bring me that lense?
Of course i would pay in advance and i just ask this assuming there are no customs issues by bringing that, in the US or here in Portugal.

Anyone has an idea where this lense is cheaper?

Best to all,
Glenn E.
Location: Sammamish, Washington, United States of America - USA

Re: Help needed

Post by Glenn E. »

João,

I leave for Portugal one week from tomorrow, on September 19th, so if you can get the lens to me before then I would be happy to bring it with me. I'll be in Pinhão the nights of the 20th-23rd and in Porto the nights of the 24th-27th.

PM me if you'd like to do this and I'll send you my mailing address.
Glenn Elliott
Frederick Blais

Re: Help needed

Post by Frederick Blais »

Dear Joao, great to see you are getting better equiped with your camera. You have access to great event a lot of us are jealous! I can't wait to see the new pictures!

I often order from http://www.adorama.com. Great service and prices in my opinion.
~
The 24-105 f4 L lens is my favourite all around, not cheap but if often is refurbished and it is like new.
Living the dream and now working for a Port company