subscription

For things that don't fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

simon Lisle

subscription

Post by simon Lisle »

I have decided to renew my subscription not that I use the site as much as i did but to allow Roy to help others as he has helped me.I have previously cast dispertions on his name but failed to grasp the more complex nature of the trade.
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Re: subscription

Post by Roy Hersh »

Hi Simon,

Thanks for re-upping your subscription and I hope you'll enjoy having access to upload photos, utilizing my Port, Madeira and Douro wine tasting note database ... in addition to receiving the :ftlop: newsletter.

As to the rest of your post, I am not really sure I even want to know what that's all about. :snooty:

But welcome back and we hope you will post here more often in the future. I know that for years before :ftlop: was even created we had many email discussions re: Port and look forward to your tasting notes and knowledge here again in the future!

Cheers! :winepour:
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Re: subscription

Post by Roy Hersh »

Well it was quite a pleasure to meet Simon and his lovely wife Kath, sitting across from them during a historic tasting of Cockburn's Vintage Ports in central London at The Crusting Pipe.

After years of knowing one another on line it was absolutely great to put a face to the name and share some fun experiences in person. Mr. Lisle who signed onto the :ftlop: the day it actually launched over 3 years ago; come on back and say hello whenever you find a moment to share your Port wisdom.
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com