My appologies ...

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

My appologies ...

Post by Roy Hersh »

For the fourth consecutive year, I have taken on the project to handle a significant "out-of-town" management endeavor. If is normally a total of eight weeks, which consists of four weeks of preparation, three weeks of sheer insanity and about a week of analytical work at the end.

Given the scope and nature of this exhaustive process, my spare time is next to nothing. I finish this all, just two days before flying out to meet and greet everyone on the Port harvest trip. Fortunately, my family comes down to visit with me on weekends, but that leaves even less spare time to visit my favorite website and writing the newsletter is only achieved at the expense of my sleep deprivation. Please know that I am certainly not complaining.

Au contraire! I am applogizing for not being as active as I normally try to be on the website. As the next two weeks unfold, my count down to the big event (17 daze that I would not wish on ANY BODY ... or mind) comes ever closer and there may be days and evenings or even a week where I won't be able to open emails no less, post here as internet access in this somewhat remote area is quite limited. Please do not PM me at this time as I won't see them for a long time. You may email but please do understand if my response takes longer than normal to be written.

Most of all, I ask the faithful regulars here to keep on keeping on and please do not take my silence as my lack of desire to be involved here. I will definitely chime in as often as humanly possible, but hope that you will keep things active and respond to the new folks for me, while I am away.

My sincere thanks for your understanding!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

No problem, we shall "Hold down the fort" as the old saying goes. Good luck on your endeavor.

BTW, I was wondering why you were going to have almost a month of no wine drinking. Don't worry though, I will change that when I see you at the end of the month :twisted:
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Thank you all for keeping up with the posts and responding to questions of others. I am finally finished with my project and home recuperating for 48 hours before departing on the Harvest Trip. I am sincerely appreciative! :winebath:

Now it is time for a drink of Port as it has been a few weeks.
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com