Firefox and frames

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

David G.

Firefox and frames

Post by David G. »

First of all, Roy, always a great and informative site. I am always impressed with your knowledge about port.

The new forum UI format has a few issues with Firefox. There are two scroll bars on the side, Firefox's and the web site frame's, which makes it a little difficult to scroll down especially using a keyboard.

Also, the normal ctrl-left-click to open a post in a new tab opens it in the new tab and in the current tab, while right click "open in new tab" works correctly.

These aren't major things at all, but I just wanted to let you know.

Rgds,
David

Screenshot

Post by Guest »

Hey David - if possible, could you grab a screenshot and mail to [email protected]?

Thanks
Stewart
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

Stewart,

FYI, The dual scroll bars are still there for me as well (using FIrefox). I also checked it using Safari and the dual scroll bars are there as well. If I knew how to get a screenshot I'd email it...but I am even worse at computers than spelling :D
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com

scrollbars

Post by Guest »

This issues should resolve itself when we reformat the forum. It will hopefully be resolved in a week or so.