Now you see it, now you don't

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Derek T.

Post by Derek T. »

I went into my Profile to try to change the time setting to BST - it's currently set to GMT and it's playing havok with my decanting times :shock:

Needless to say the SYNCH got in my way and I couldn't change the time setting. But, when I returned to the Forum I noticed that my Avatar has returned. The only problem I have now is that I no longer remember what I look like - I just hope to god I'm not the dodgy looking guy on the right with the green checked shirt and sunglasses :?

Derek
Alan C.

Post by Alan C. »

YIPEE!!!

My Avatars Back

I'm sorry to say...

Post by Guest »

It appears that the avatars have returned, perhaps heralding the pending demise of bad jokes on this board... ?
Derek T.

Post by Derek T. »

Now, now, Mr Todd, don't go claiming all the credit until you have fixed the profile updates :Naughty:

Derek

Hrumph

Post by Guest »

Baby steps, Mr. Turnbull, baby steps...

:scholar:
Derek T.

Post by Derek T. »

I remember a night in October 06 when you promised me that one day soon you would deliver sensory perception software that would enhance the VT Forum by allowing us to sniff and taste each others VP's from across the world in real time - is it ready yet?

Derek
Alan C.

Post by Alan C. »

Stewart,

Yes, My humour muscle is visibly withering!
But while I'm on...
Who's the ugly blind guy, inadvertantly ruining that lovely picture of yours of the Douro???
How annoyings that!

Alan
Derek T.

Post by Derek T. »

That's Andy - but thank god he sat in the back of the boat otherwise you might have spotted he was wearing a dress :shock:

Derek

Sensory Perception

Post by Guest »

No, I said that you needed sensory perception repair after you guzzled down that one bottle of awful, corked Port. The rest of what you heard was obviously either my drunken babble, or your drunken hearing.

:)
Last edited by Guest on Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

Derek Turnbull wrote:I remember a night in October 06 when you promised me that one day soon you would deliver sensory perception software that would enhance the VT Forum by allowing us to sniff and taste each others VP's from across the world in real time - is it ready yet?

Derek
Derek, I think it was my methane that he said you would smell :lol: :lol:
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

Derek Turnbull wrote:That's Andy - but thank god he sat in the back of the boat otherwise you might have spotted he was wearing a dress :shock:

Derek
But the draft was good :shock: :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok no more drinking that '66 tonight
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Derek T.

Post by Derek T. »

Aaaahh, more memories from the late nights in the Douro :lol: :lol: :lol: