Who Got the 15,000 Post?

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Derek T.

Who Got the 15,000 Post?

Post by Derek T. »

Come on Stewart - who got it?

Derek

Isn't that ironic

Post by Guest »

I think I may have actually got the 15,000 post.

Ironically, and perhaps fittingly, my post was letting people know that they can have their avatars back now.

After some serious "digging in the weeds" I found the issue and resolved it - maybe 15,000 was my small reward...

Didn't realize it was 15,000 or I would have said something profound, like....um....I like Port...

:)
Derek T.

Post by Derek T. »

Bugger, :evil:

I have sat here for 4 months since Andy stole the 10,000th post from me tracking every post - I will now have to sit here for another 4 months to try to ge the 20,000th - should I get out more?

Derek
Alan C.

Post by Alan C. »

Stewart,

Well done!!! I cant seem to reply on your annoucement, but who cares, I've got my Red Devil Back! Suppose this means all my Old Sad Jokes will have to go back in the dusty cupboard...Ah, well...

Cheers,

Alan
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

Ohh shoot, I missed it :wall:
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

And in Dec. when we were at 12,000 posts and averaging 700 posts per month, one of my New Years Resolutions for the site was to ensure that we'd hit 20,000 by the end of the year. Now in Feb. we had a record and exceeded 1,000 posts for the first time and in March, wound up with almost 1,600 posts for the month. Growth is unbelievable in 2007. When Vinfolio and http://www.madeirawineguide.com kick in, things should pick up even more. Then with April's big news, I wouldn't be surprised if by later this year we are regularly seeing 2,000 posts per month.

I remember the "posts of concern" when I announced the FTLOP PP, that expressed the possibility of the early demise of the FTLOP Forum. Fortunately, the few people who did believe that was a possibility, were quite far off from the reality of what was about to happen. Bad crystal balls. :roll:

I would never let them near VP cask samples!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Alan C.

Post by Alan C. »

Memo.(Note To The Lads about Roy!)

The Boy Done Good... :clap: