Does FTLOP know it's me?

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Derek T.

Does FTLOP know it's me?

Post by Derek T. »

All of a sudden tonight I have started to see "new post" icons next to posts I have just made myself - are some more changes being implemented or has FTLOP forgotten who I am?

Derek (I think?)
Alan C.

Post by Alan C. »

I suspect we have to be patient. I keep on having to Log out to Log back in to access Members Status on the Forum. I cant yet see 'Correct Names' when I'm Logged in as a Member and check others identity. I also cant change the time on the GMT Clock.
But they hoped to have it up and running by the 1st, and its only the 3rd.
Derek T.

Post by Derek T. »

Alan,

With a standard ITS 5-day SLA the 1st June actually means the 7th June so we are still in the zone of compliance :lol:

Derek

Sorting out the cookies

Post by Guest »

We're still sorting out a lingering issue with the cookies.

While occasionally a nuisance (having to re-log in and it erroneously saying that you haven't read every single post that you know you have), it should not prevent anyone from updating their profile to reflect the new real names policy.

If you ARE having trouble updating your profile for the real names policy, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks for your patience as we finish sorting out the other items.
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

Derek, just like those voices you hear...now they are posting messages before you do :P :lol: :lol:
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com