FTLOP POLO SHIRTS

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Alex R
Location: LA LA Land, California, United States of America - USA

FTLOP POLO SHIRTS

Post by Alex R »

I was ready to buy me a FTLOP polo shirt, when I notice that they only have them in little kid’s sizes. :cry: When are you guy’s getting them in real men sizes? :twisted: :blah:
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Alex,

Himmm, let me see what if anything I can do. I had to pick the most common sizes and have these produced in advance. What size are you looking for? XXL or XXXL

I can't make any promises but will certainly ask the question. I will more than likely PM you with the response I get.

Thanks!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Alex R

Post by Alex R »

Hi Roy, thank you for actually helping me, if possible a 3xl tall would really be nice. Thanks again
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Alex, (and anyone else)

We can do XXL and XXXL sizes, but since they are not part of the normal run, there is a considerable upcharge for them to produce one or two shirts and embroider them. If that is a non-issue, please let me know and I will email you the costs for the manufacturer to handle this for us.

Sorry it took me a day or two to get this ironed out.
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Alex R

Post by Alex R »

PM me the details, thanks again Roy