error message when posting

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Glenn E.
Location: Sammamish, Washington, United States of America - USA

error message when posting

Post by Glenn E. »

Since yesterday, every time I have posted I have received the following error message:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/oporto/public_html/ftlopforum/cache/queue.php on line 325

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ')' in /home/oporto/public_html/ftlopforum/cache/queue.php on line 325

The posts have been going through anyway, so it doesn't seem to be affecting anything, but I thought I'd let you know.
Glenn Elliott
Jeffrey Karp
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America - USA

Re: error message when posting

Post by Jeffrey Karp »

The same thing just happened to me when I posted a reply. Thanks. JKK
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Thanks for alerting us gentlemen. Both Andy and I noticed this too and brought it to Stewart's attention. He is looking into this.

Fortunately, it does not stop US from posting and is just a back end glitch that needs repair once he figures out what is wrong. Please bear with us while Stewart does his behind the scenes work to fix this as quickly as he can. Meanwhile please know that the only pain in the neck is when it appears you will need to then click back on the FORUM at the top of the page to get back to where you were. Again, your posts will register when you hit "submit."
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Stewart T.

Post by Stewart T. »

The error message should be gone now after you post.

Please let me know via email or PM if you are still experiencing this issue.

Thanks!
Stewart T. (Admin) [email protected]