Christmas Wishes

This forum is for discussing all things Port (as in from PORTugal) - vintages, recommendations, tasting notes, etc.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Christmas Wishes

Post by Roy Hersh »

We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas ...

To all of you from your friends at FTLOP: Roy, Andy, Glenn, Mario, David and Stewart: Have a Christmas celebration with your family, friends and other loved ones this holiday season. Drink Port, Madeira and other Portuguese wines early and often. Here's to hoping they all show beautifully! [cheers.gif]

Once a year, FTLOP includes an "open source" newsletter and anyone can download it in the newsletter download area. Enjoy the read which Stewart sent out today!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Edgar B.
Location: Port Angeles, Washington, United States of America - USA

Re: Christmas Wishes

Post by Edgar B. »

Belated Merry Christmas wishes to you, Roy, and to all of the hard working FTLOP staff! I enjoy being a member of FTLOP very much and I learn so much from member's postings and from the outstanding newsletters.

BTW...I opened a bottle of '63 Sandeman on Christmas (opened 2 days before and decanted on 12/25) and it was a lovely port.

Happy New Year to all! See y'all next year in Issaquah.

Edgar