Alan is not dead.........

For things that don't fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Derek T.

Alan is not dead.........

Post by Derek T. »

Just in case you were all starting to worry I thought you should know that Alan is currently travelling to Birmingham to attend tomorrow's Offline. Alan is so excited he decided to get there 36 hours before the event in case we started without him :shock:

He has told me that he doesn't have a laptop and will therefore be absent from FTLOP until he gets back home on Sunday night. You will all just have to survive without his jokes until then :wink:

Derek
Alan C.

Post by Alan C. »

For those unable to survive the full weekend without me, I have posted the following 93 jokes to keep you going:

1. A man walks into "%$£^%£^$$&^&^%%&^%&^%
&^$^^&%&%*&%*&*&^*&^*&^^))*&^*^*&
&^%$&%*%*%*%%(&^(*$&$%)*^

STEWART!!!

THE SYNCH HAS GOT ME!!!!

Alan. :D (See you guys later))
Todd Pettinger

Post by Todd Pettinger »

Oh, have fun!!!

I wish I could be there, but have had a 'Vintage' experience myself just this night. Fantastic! Check out my (maybe lame, certainly long) TN in the main forum.

Don't get into too much trouble over there!

Todd
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

You guys killed Alan at the tasting, didn't you. He got so excited about his first VP's and offline all in the same day, that he overindulged and pased away early this morning. He will be missed :cry:
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Alan C.

Post by Alan C. »

Andy,

Your half right, coz I'm feeling Half dead!!! :(

Alan
Derek T.

Post by Derek T. »

Andy,

Now that I have met Alan I can say that if we want to knock him off we will need more men. Alan is about the right size for a good old British Bobbie, just a fraction smaller than a house :shock: - not like the little guys with big guns in other forces :lol: :lol:

I think Alan must have hit me too hard with that snooker cue - my head was hurting all day yesterday and I'm not exactly on top form today. Either that or it must have been that glass of beer I had at the beginning of the night, it couldn't be anything to do with sipping a few glasses of port :wink:

Derek