Suggestions, ideas, criticism, help us to improve the conten

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Suggestions, ideas, criticism, help us to improve the conten

Post by Roy Hersh »

So far we are reacting to the information posted here. We have added a Port Basics area to encompass beginners questions, expanded further with a Marketplace after this was requested in terms of a Commerce Corner and we're exploring a FTLOP.com link to make it shorter to type in.

Please DO think "out of the box" and let us know what else we can do to make improvements, expand, make this more user friendly, drive traffic here, other types of content etc.

Thank you!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Bad new:

I went to register the domain name: FTLOP.com and was told it has been in use since Dec. of 2004. I thought that someone was trying to hold it for ransom and checked with the Domain registration company and that is not the case. It is currently held and used by: For The Love Of Pets.

Yikes, who woulda thunk it? :twisted:
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
mwaters

Post by mwaters »

great site, very happy to be a part of it.

Suggestion: on the Forum menu page there is a "last post" column for each section of the forum. you have date, time and poster. Could you add the title of the thread/post?
Alan Rath

Post by Alan Rath »

Roy Hersh wrote: I went to register the domain name: FTLOP.com and was told it has been in use since Dec. of 2004.
You could contact them to see how serious they are about using the name in the future. Although it's not quite what you want, ftlp.com is still available.

Cheers,
Alan