Links and articles

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

ryan opaz

Links and articles

Post by ryan opaz »

As we had talked about Roy, sometimes there is good content elsewhere on the web that should be shared with people here, that does not take away from this site. There should be a place on the forum that allows people to talk about other articles, sites, and other misc stuff that people here might gain from.

Not just being selfish with this, but sometimes I find things that I know a forum or community would appreciate to see. But without sounding like a troll, I'm not sure where to post it.

An "and other stuff" section seems a bit too broad. I think a "Links and Articles about Port/etc." section would be more appropriate, so we don't get too many off topic discussions going.

I really appreciate the narrow focus of this forum, and it really helps that there are places that don't cover everything under the sun!

Keep up the great work Roy,
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Ryan,

Please do feel free to post your "blog" and interview on the "Other Discussions" Forum.

As this site progresses, I will consider expanding the range of Forum Areas, but not until the traffic is more significant. I have already added the Marketplace and Port Basics areas, based on Forumite's suggestions, just to show that I keep an open mind :) .
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com