Baltimore/Washington get-together

This site is for discussion of travel to the "Land of Port & Madeira" as well as food related to Port or Portugal. Additionally your Offline tasting events can be planned and reviewed here.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Gary Richardson
Location: Clarksville, Maryland, United States of America - USA

Baltimore/Washington get-together

Post by Gary Richardson »

Hello All,

My wife and I live in Howard County, Maryland, and we'd like to locate and get together with some other Port drinkers (besides my brother-in-law who, obviously, will show up if a bottle is being opened). Are there any of you out there within driving distance to us? Let me know if you are around and available and we'll figure out a date to host a tasting.

Gary
Marc Sherwin
Location: Catonsville, Maryland, United States of America - USA

Re: Baltimore/Washington get-together

Post by Marc Sherwin »

An open bottle? Where?

The Brother in Law...
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

Since I'm a Left Coaster, that rules me out. At least until I come visit that section of country, then you can bet your boots I'll be looking for some other :ftlop: members to share a glass with. If you guys ever get out here to the L.A/Orange County area, give me a hollar. The best excuse to open bottles is with other Port lovers!!
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Gary Richardson
Location: Clarksville, Maryland, United States of America - USA

Post by Gary Richardson »

Andy Velebil wrote:Since I'm a Left Coaster, that rules me out. At least until I come visit that section of country, then you can bet your boots I'll be looking for some other :ftlop: members to share a glass with. If you guys ever get out here to the L.A/Orange County area, give me a hollar. The best excuse to open bottles is with other Port lovers!!
If you ever find yourself in the Maryland/Northern Virginia/DC area, I am certain that we could arrange something.

-- Gary