My ABSENCE from FTLOP

For things that don't fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

My ABSENCE from FTLOP

Post by Roy Hersh »

It is that time of the year again. [kez_11.gif]

I am engaged in a project that has me out of town for the next six weeks and then two more weeks in Portugal. So please know that whenever I can find time to stop in here, I will definitely do so ... but the amount of time that I will have is going to be substantially less than it has been.

From now through the time I depart for Portugal and return mid-Oct. my internet access and especially my time ... is going to be limited at best and sporadic at worst. :salute: As most of you know, I head up the food and beverage for 30 operations at the WA State Fair. After gearing up, there are 17 days of ultimate insanity with about 1.2 million visitors that will come through our doors. I have already begun my organization and hiring begins on Wed. and we'll have a couple of thousand applicants to interview over two and a half weeks. [dash1.gif] <---- it is this much fun! So that's where I'll be in the lovely valley of Puyallup!

Emails may take a bit longer than usual to respond to.

That said, I already have the Guest Corner "Guest of Honor" for September already lined up and have other details taken care of. So maybe you will be happy to have me around a bit less ... but you'll still have Andy overseeing the Forum and you are in very good hands! [friends.gif]

Thanks for understanding. :scholar:

Roy
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com