MEMBERSHIP HAS IT'S PRIVILEGES

This forum is for discussing all things Port (as in from PORTugal) - vintages, recommendations, tasting notes, etc.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

MEMBERSHIP HAS IT'S PRIVILEGES

Post by Roy Hersh »

On Thursday, Oct. 13th 2005 a good friend of mine, Robert Bower from The Fladgate Partnership is coming to town. We'll be dining at Seattle's Sorrento Hotel at The Hunt Club and he'll be bringing Taylor, Fonseca, Croft and Delaforce 2003s. Additionally, like last year, we'll break out some older vintages and I will coordinate VPs and wines with those looking to attend. There will be a reception at 6 p.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m. The multicourse meal (along with Ports) will be $125.00 plus tax and gratuity per person.

If interested, please let me know ASAP and I will let you know how to reserve your spot.

Best regards.
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Tom Archer

Post by Tom Archer »

Ask him to put me on his mailing list when he next does something similar in London!
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Major bummer. I have a soccer game that night. :( Sounds like it'll be a fantastic evening! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!