What do you like and/or look for in a Port's house style?

This section is for those who have basics questions about, or are new to, Port. There are no "dumb" questions here - just those wanting to learn more!

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

Todd,

Trust me too, you will NEVER forget your first NN '63...I should know, I still have the empty bottle with the dregs still in it on my bar 8--) Lugged that darn empty bottle several thousand miles home with me :help:
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Todd Pettinger

Post by Todd Pettinger »

Roy Hersh wrote:Todd,

And someday so you shall. :scholar: You'll never forget your first!
Roy, I can only hope you are correct. It may take many years before I will be in a financial situation where this can occur, but I fear by then it may very well be extinct! ;) Well, the wait will only make it all the more special! :D

Todd
Todd Pettinger

Post by Todd Pettinger »

Andy V. wrote:Todd,

Trust me too, you will NEVER forget your first NN '63...I should know, I still have the empty bottle with the dregs still in it on my bar 8--) Lugged that darn empty bottle several thousand miles home with me :help:
You don't need help Andy - I think I would do the same thing... I don't think even I could wash that bottle out. Too sacred! ;)

Todd