Current Newsletter Download

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Stewart T.

Current Newsletter Download

Post by Stewart T. »

Is seems that some are having problems downloading the latest FTLOP Newsletter (#54 - September 2010).

Please ensure that:
1) You are registered and logged in
2) Try the following direct link:
http://www.fortheloveofport.com/index.p ... Itemid=201
3) If you get errors or are unable to download using the link above, please log out and back into FTLOP home page (not the forum) and try the link on in the orange box on the right side of the ftlop home page at http://www.fortheloveofport.com.
4) If that doesn't work, navigate to the newsletters downloads section and look in the FREE section of the newsletters download secion and you should find a copy there.
4) Email [email protected] if you still are unable to download.

In regards to the help desk, i have confirmed that there is an error on this page and will work to get it resolved as soon as possible.

In the interim, please email [email protected] and we will respond to your requests as quickly as possible.

A large part of the FTLOP team is in Portugal this week for the FTLOP Harvest Tour, so responses might be a little slower until we get back.

Thanks for your patience as we resolve the technical issues!
Stewart T. (Admin) [email protected]
Peter W. Meek

Re: Current Newsletter Download

Post by Peter W. Meek »

Well, the direct link in (2) worked, so I didn't try any of the others. Thanks for addressing this in the middle of your trip.
--Pete
(Sesquipedalian Man)
Stewart T.

Post by Stewart T. »

No worries! Sorry for any inconvenience.
Stewart T. (Admin) [email protected]
Melanie R.

Post by Melanie R. »

I was able to download the newsletter, but not all of the photos showed up. Any idea how I can get a version with the photos? (I know you guys are busy, take your time, no worries, but I thought it would be fun to look at them eventually).
Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves, for we shall never cease to be amused.
Eric Menchen

Post by Eric Menchen »

Got it, from the direct link, and it appears to have photos. Now I want to go home and open a bottle. I'm drooling.