Where is newsletter #59?

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Eric Menchen

Where is newsletter #59?

Post by Eric Menchen »

I received the e-mail for #60 and downloaded it. In the process, I noticed I don't have #59. Either:
1) I missed it;
2) I downloaded, read it, and deleted it; or
3) it never existed.
To rectify things I went looking for it to download, but while I could download the latest newsletter, I couldn't find the newsletter archives to download past issues. Where did they go? I am logged in to the home page.
Glenn E.
Location: Sammamish, Washington, United States of America - USA

Re: Where is newsletter #59?

Post by Glenn E. »

I can email it to you.
Glenn Elliott
Peter W. Meek

Post by Peter W. Meek »

I appear to be missing # 57, 58, 59.

Could you please check to see if I am being sent notifications about these correctly? If you have a mail.msen.com email address for me, it has been defunct for quite a while now. I am now at comcast.net (with same login - pwmeek).

I was pretty sure I had changed it, but perhaps the change didn't make it to the mailing list.

Or perhaps they are getting stuck in Comcast.net's email filters - they have messed with some other newsletters as well. If so, I will have to place the FTLOP email address that SENDS the newsletters into my online addressbook, which I never use, except to "white-list" blocked senders.
--Pete
(Sesquipedalian Man)
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Eric,

You (and all subscribers) can find all 60 of the newsletters here for download:
http://www.fortheloveofport.com/index.p ... Itemid=201

This area can be found on the homepage by going to the top of the page w/drop down menus: click on PORT BASIC then DOWNLOAD NEWSLETTERS

Peter, please email your specific issue to Stewart at: [email protected] and get really specific so he can fix this for you once and for all. Thanks guys!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com