MAY 1st 2019: Subscriber's Remedy for 2019

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

MAY 1st 2019: Subscriber's Remedy for 2019

Post by Roy Hersh »

Dear FTLOP Subscribers,

I thank you for your patience and loyalty as I do everything in my power to continue to offer value for subscribers and also to keep my promises for finding ways to make up for last year. As discussed in transparent detail in December 2018’s newsletter and again in March 2019,

I promised there would be a remedy for subscribers to make them feel whole again after missing 3 of 4 newsletters in 2018. Some of the ascribed “conditions” for this are hereby finalized below for all subscribers as of January 31st 2019, that have not either (1.) canceled auto renewal in 2018, or (2.) dropped their subscription altogether, between the above date and now.

The balance of subscribers, about 98% or more, will receive an additional nine months of newsletters, added on to your EOT ("end of term") which extends your subscription by 3/4 of a year. Additionally, in 2019 there will be a total of 5 newsletters, as #98 last month was a bonus edition. There will still be three more coming, in: July, October and December.

Thanks to Stewart Todd and David Spriggs for figuring out and implementing the STRIPE and PayPal subscription add-ons. As promised, the extra 9 months took effect on May 1st 2019 for those that met the ascribed conditions.

If there are questions or issues with your premium subscription or the time that has been added to your subscription, please submit a helpdesk ticket at: https://www.fortheloveofport.com/helpdesk and we will be happy to help look into the issue and get it resolved.

While posted here on the FTLOP Forum, this will also be emailed to subscribers as well.

Respectfully,

Roy
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com