TN: 2015 Antonio Bernardino Paulo da Silva Vinho Regional Lisboa Casal da Azenha

For Discussion of Table Wines from all regions of Portugal

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

David Spriggs
Location: Boulder Creek, California, United States of America - USA

TN: 2015 Antonio Bernardino Paulo da Silva Vinho Regional Lisboa Casal da Azenha

Post by David Spriggs »

2015 Antonio Bernardino Paulo da Silva Vinho Regional Lisboa Casal da Azenha - Portugal, Lisboa, Vinho Regional Lisboa (12/29/2020)
Needs lots of air or more time in the cellar. Was best 2 days after opening. This bottle was earthier than the first bottle. Great QPR. (89 pts.)
Moses Botbol

Re: TN: 2015 Antonio Bernardino Paulo da Silva Vinho Regional Lisboa Casal da Azenha

Post by Moses Botbol »

Finally picked up my two 6 packs that were languishing in storage at local liquor store this morning. I guess I'm in no rush to start drinking them?
Welsh Corgis | F1 |British Cars
David Spriggs
Location: Boulder Creek, California, United States of America - USA

Re: TN: 2015 Antonio Bernardino Paulo da Silva Vinho Regional Lisboa Casal da Azenha

Post by David Spriggs »

Moses Botbol wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:11 pm Finally picked up my two 6 packs that were languishing in storage at local liquor store this morning. I guess I'm in no rush to start drinking them?
I don't think that there is any rush to drink up. I drank a glass the first day and corked the bottle and put it back in the cellar. Next day I did the same (getting better). Third day - delicious and softer and drank the rest of the bottle. [cheers.gif]