new PORTraits link

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Glenn E.
Location: Sammamish, Washington, United States of America - USA

new PORTraits link

Post by Glenn E. »

Would it be possible to provide a direct link to a user's uploads on the main page of PORTraits?

The only way I can find it right now is to locate one of my pictures and then click on my user name. Sometimes that is easy - if I've uploaded recently and one of my pictures is on the main page - but sometimes it isn't.

Even better would be to have a directory of some sort so that we could browse pictures by user!
Glenn Elliott
Stewart T.

Re: new PORTraits link

Post by Stewart T. »

Hi Glen -

Thanks for the feedback on the Portraits Gallery. I know that we won't be making any changes to the gallery until the Portraits contest is over (we want to ensure that we don't make code changes that inadvertently prevent users from uploading photos), but after then we can take a look at possible enhancements.

Thanks for taking the time to offer your suggestions! We appreciate it!

:)
Stewart T. (Admin) [email protected]
oscarquevedo

Re: new PORTraits link

Post by oscarquevedo »

Hi Stewart,

I have an account in flickr where I manage all my photos and which I use to feed my blog. It would be useful, for me 8--) and maybe for other members, if we could set up an application to import photos directly from flickr or other image hosting sites to the Portraits gallery.

I don't know if this is easy and possible, but I think it would be useful! :thanks:

Oscar