Your Xmas quaff..

This forum is for discussing all things Port (as in from PORTugal) - vintages, recommendations, tasting notes, etc.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Re: Your Xmas quaff..

Post by Andy Velebil »

Luc Gauthier wrote:
Andy Velebil wrote:I was the sick and sober one this xmas so the '92 Fonseca is still waiting to be opened. Good news is I am finally starting to feel better today...just in time to start my 80 hour work week this week [help.gif] . Looks like that poor bottle won't get opened till after the New Year.
Andy , don't tell me you visited a porcelain god !!
If so , there's hope for me yet [cheers.gif]
Yes, but not the way you did :shock:
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Marc J.

Post by Marc J. »

I'm thinking of opening a bottle of 1987 Taylor (Vargellas) for the New Year. TN to come......

Marc
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

Marc J. wrote:I'm thinking of opening a bottle of 1987 Taylor (Vargellas) for the New Year. TN to come......

Marc
A nice bottle for sure....this should have been a declared year. Then again, I am glad it wasn't as I can generally get VP's from this vintage at a good price since it wasn't declared.
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Luc Gauthier

Post by Luc Gauthier »

Andy Velebil wrote:
Luc Gauthier wrote:
Andy Velebil wrote:I was the sick and sober one this xmas so the '92 Fonseca is still waiting to be opened. Good news is I am finally starting to feel better today...just in time to start my 80 hour work week this week [help.gif] . Looks like that poor bottle won't get opened till after the New Year.
Andy , don't tell me you visited a porcelain god !!
If so , there's hope for me yet [cheers.gif]
Yes, but not the way you did :shock:
Either way , the truth hurts :roll:
Vintage avant jeunesse/or the other way around . . .